NOW IN STOCK! Improve your indoor air quality and kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19), and other harmful pathogens in your home with a REME HALO® air purifier!
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Quality Service Company
Quality Service Company, LLC is a locally owned and operated HVAC company. Chris McDonald started Quality Service Company in 2003 after working with other local HVAC companies for around 10 years. In 2011, Chuck Polk joined in partnership with Chris. Chuck had been working in the HVAC industry for over two decades with local HVAC companies, then as a Trane employee, and then owning his own business. The two merged their companies together under the name, Quality Service Company, LLC.
Our Mission Statement is “Through great employees, we will continue to grow our trusted name by delivering exceptional service through honesty and integrity.” We believe in always doing the right thing for our customers, and our employees. We believe in having pride in the products we provide; that teamwork is the source of our strength; and upholding the highest level of confidentiality for our customers.
We love hearing from our customers! If you've had us work on your HVAC system we would love to hear from you too.
Heat Pump Replacement in Hartsville, SC 29550
“On time, professional service, polite and job done well.”
– Lee M.
Air Conditioner Installation in Florence, SC 29501
“Great work was done by Tim and Deven installing my “2” units for the past 2 days. Very professional and knowledgeable. Thanks guys”
– Kevin A.
Heat Pump Installation in Florence, SC 29501
“What a great team!!! Office staff kept me informed on when my new heat pump was expected and Domingo kept my old one running just long enough for my new one to arrive…..the office staff (Kym and Tori) “had mercy on me” and immediately scheduled the installation. The crew arrived early on the scheduled date and had the unit working (putting out WONDERFULLY cold air) about 4 hours later……..I highly recommend these folks and will always do any heat pump related work at my house with them!!”
– Mike G.
Our Latest Article...
What happens when you turn on your air conditioning unit and it blows hot or warm air? There are many reasons this might be happening. We want to keep you cool at Quality Service Company, so here are a few simple things that you can check before you call us or request service online. Check…
Does an air conditioner help with allergies? Yes, if you properly maintain the unit. Air conditioners can help filter your home’s air and control humidity, and both of these things are important in the allergy world. It’s estimated there are now 50 million seasonal allergy sufferers in America. Properly maintaining your HVAC system is the…
What Are You Waiting For?
Contact Quality Service Company!