Fall Is Here
Does your furnace need service?
Fall Is Here
Does your furnace need service?
Quality Service Company
Quality Service Company, LLC is a locally owned and operated HVAC company. Chris McDonald started Quality Service Company in 2003 after working with other local HVAC companies for around 10 years. In 2011, Chuck Polk joined in partnership with Chris. Chuck had been working in the HVAC industry for over two decades with local HVAC companies, then as a Trane employee, and then owning his own business. The two merged their companies together under the name, Quality Service Company, LLC.
Our Mission Statement is “Through great employees, we will continue to grow our trusted name by delivering exceptional service through honesty and integrity.” We believe in always doing the right thing for our customers, and our employees. We believe in having pride in the products we provide; that teamwork is the source of our strength; and upholding the highest level of confidentiality for our customers.
We love hearing from our customers! If you've had us work on your HVAC system we would love to hear from you too.
Air Conditioner Repair in Florence, SC 29501
“Got home and air conditioner was off. Called Quality and Allen was very courteous. He said he had two other calls and then would be at our house. He was there in less than 2 1/2 hours. Had my air conditioner going in just a few minutes. Was very courteous, personable, and professional. Just a joy to deal with and I have full confidence in his ability.”
– Tommy P.
Air Conditioner Repair in Florence, SC 29506
“I was very satisfied with the work that was done.”
– Matthew T.
Air Conditioner Repair in Florence, SC 29505
“Can’t say enough about Domingo and Matt! These guys worked really hard to troubleshoot the issue with my unit and repaired everything in a timely manner. I was very impressed with their customer service and attention to detail. I would highly recommend QSC”
– Joey N.
Our Latest Article...
1. It prevents unexpected and costly breakdowns.When you schedule your furnace clean and check regularly on an annual basis, you are preventing breakdowns. By having one of our seasoned experts inspect and clean your system, he or she can spot any impending repairs or weaknesses. This alerts you so you can take care of the issue in a timely manner, circumventing middle-of-the-night emergencies when emergency services will cost you more.
2. It saves on monthly energy bills.By having your furnace cleaned regularly, which includes replacing or cleaning your filter, your furnace can work more efficiently, saving you energy. Once it gets dirty, airflow becomes diminished and blocked. This causes your furnace to work harder, using more energy to do the same amount of work it normally does under easier conditions.
3. It keeps you and your family safe.When your furnace is not inspected and cleaned before you use it every fall, you run the risk of missing a possible unsafe issue or repair. Sometimes something as dangerous as a cracked heat exchanger can occur. According to the Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Institute (AHRI), this can leak toxic carbon monoxide into your South Carolina home’s air, and you may not be aware of it at the beginning stages of the problem. By then, dangerous levels of the poisonous gas could already be in your home. One of our professional and highly trained technicians can spot and address safety issues prior to them becoming unsafe.
4. It extends your furnace’s life span.Your furnace is meant to run smoothly and efficiently, with an expected life span of 15 to 20 years (for gas furnaces). When you neglect its annual clean and check, the dirt and dust accumulated inside builds up and causes problems. This in turn forces your system to work harder, wearing down its parts sooner. Keeping things running smoothly helps your furnace live a long and healthy life.
5. It keeps the warranty valid.Your furnace most likely came with a manufacturer’s warranty. Many of these warranties specify that regular maintenance needs to be performed to keep the system in tip-top shape and to prevent unneeded repairs. By not scheduling these maintenance appointments, your chance of incurring repairs increases and may void your warranty.
Schedule Your Furnace Clean and Check TodayTo ensure the best results for both your furnace and your pocketbook, be sure to schedule your annual furnace clean-and-check appointment before the cold weather hits here in Florence, SC. You want your furnace to start right up without issue. Call one of our Quality Service Company team members at 843-252-0360 or request service online to make your appointment today.
What Are You Waiting For?
Contact Quality Service Company!