NOW IN STOCK! Improve your indoor air quality and kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19), and other harmful pathogens in your home with a REME HALO® air purifier!
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Quality Service Company
Quality Service Company, LLC is a locally owned and operated HVAC company. Chris McDonald started Quality Service Company in 2003 after working with other local HVAC companies for around 10 years. In 2011, Chuck Polk joined in partnership with Chris. Chuck had been working in the HVAC industry for over two decades with local HVAC companies, then as a Trane employee, and then owning his own business. The two merged their companies together under the name, Quality Service Company, LLC.
Our Mission Statement is “Through great employees, we will continue to grow our trusted name by delivering exceptional service through honesty and integrity.” We believe in always doing the right thing for our customers, and our employees. We believe in having pride in the products we provide; that teamwork is the source of our strength; and upholding the highest level of confidentiality for our customers.
We love hearing from our customers! If you've had us work on your HVAC system we would love to hear from you too.
Air Conditioner Replacement in Florence, SC 29506
“Well mannered and took time to answer all my questions. Very Pleased with their work.”
– Brittany J.
Air Conditioner Installation in Florence, SC 29501
“Great work was done by Tim and Deven installing my “2” units for the past 2 days. Very professional and knowledgeable. Thanks guys”
– Kevin A.
Heat Pump Installation in Florence, SC 29501
“What a great team!!! Office staff kept me informed on when my new heat pump was expected and Domingo kept my old one running just long enough for my new one to arrive…..the office staff (Kym and Tori) “had mercy on me” and immediately scheduled the installation. The crew arrived early on the scheduled date and had the unit working (putting out WONDERFULLY cold air) about 4 hours later……..I highly recommend these folks and will always do any heat pump related work at my house with them!!”
– Mike G.
Our Latest Article...
Air conditioning is crucial for comfort in your daily life here in Florence, SC. A well maintained AC unit, with yearly inspections and monthly filter changes, can last up to 10 or 15 years. So how do you know if you need repairs for your unit or if you need a replacement? 1. Age How…
What Are You Waiting For?
Contact Quality Service Company!