NOW IN STOCK! Improve your indoor air quality and kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses (including COVID-19), and other harmful pathogens in your home with a REME HALO® air purifier!
REME HALO Features:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Quality Service Company
Quality Service Company, LLC is a locally owned and operated HVAC company. Chris McDonald started Quality Service Company in 2003 after working with other local HVAC companies for around 10 years. In 2011, Chuck Polk joined in partnership with Chris. Chuck had been working in the HVAC industry for over two decades with local HVAC companies, then as a Trane employee, and then owning his own business. The two merged their companies together under the name, Quality Service Company, LLC.
Our Mission Statement is “Through great employees, we will continue to grow our trusted name by delivering exceptional service through honesty and integrity.” We believe in always doing the right thing for our customers, and our employees. We believe in having pride in the products we provide; that teamwork is the source of our strength; and upholding the highest level of confidentiality for our customers.
We love hearing from our customers! If you've had us work on your HVAC system we would love to hear from you too.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Florence, SC 29501
“Ryan was very friendly, prompt and knowledgeable! I feel confident he identified and corrected the problem! I would recommend Quality Service Company to anyone looking for this type of service!”
– Shannon W.
Air Conditioner Repair in Timmonsville, SC 29161
“Nice and professional at all times, and very timely handled work.”
– Brittany S.
Air Conditioner Installation in Florence, SC 29501
“From the initial phone call to the clean up these guys were all prompt, knowledgeable, hardworking, and personable. They worked very well as a team, and after a short amount of time I knew I could trust them and was not afraid to leave them to their task. Thank you!! 👍🏻👍🏻”
– B.T. P.
Our Latest Article...
Looking to install a new heater in your home? Your two most popular choices in Florence, SC, are a heat pump and a furnace. But which one to choose? Each one has its own advantages and disadvantages when compared to the other. Here are some things to consider to help you in your decision making…
Did you finally turn your furnace on this winter only to have cold air blowing out of your vents? Did your furnace stop working just when you started to need it most? There are a few reason that your furnace may be blowing cold air and there a few things to check before you need…
A heat pump is a device that transfers heat from one place to another, from inside to outside or from outside to inside. In the winter, a heat pump works like a heater, extracting heat energy from outside and transferring it inside. In the summer, the process reverses and it will remove heat from your…
What Are You Waiting For?
Contact Quality Service Company!